Moulton Niguel Water District is committed to maintaining an open, honest, and transparent dialogue with customers about our operations and finances. The District works hard every day to maintain the trust of our local community, and we pledge to provide safe and reliable water services.
- Board Compensation for Calendar Year 2022
- General Manager’s Amendment No.3 to Amended and Restated Contract
- General Manager’s Amendment No. 2 to Amended and Restated Contract
- General Manager’s Amendment No. 1 to Amended and Restated Contract
- General Manager’s Amended and Restated Contract
- Exempt Labor Terms 2023-2027
- Exempt Employees Job Classification Salary Structure – FY2023-2024
- General Manager Job Classification Salary Structure – FY2023-2024
Moulton Niguel Water Distict is an equal opportunity employer that operates as a public agency to deliver vital water, recycled water, and wastewater services to over 170,000 users in South Orange County. Our organization is fueled by the hard work of our team members and a constant dedication to efficiently serving the public.
View our organizational chart below.
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) With Moulton Niguel Water District Employee Association (MNWDEA):
- California Government Code Section 53065.5 Report
- Enterprise Application Inventory (SB 272)
- Form 806 – Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
- Government Compensation in California/State Controller’s Office
- Ordinance of the Moulton Niguel Water District to Increase Board of Directors’ Compensation
- Personnel and Salary Policy
- Policy on Discontinuation of Residential Water Service for Nonpayment (SB 998)
- Resolution Specifying District Business Occurrences for Per Diem Compensation to Board of Directors
- Resolution In Support of the Transparency, Access, and Participation (TAP) Initiative
- Rules and Regulations
- Water Shortage Contingency Plan