NatureScape is a direct-install Turf-to-Native Garden Program that helps customers replace turf with a native, low water-use landscape. NatureScape participants receive:
- Free pre-qualification landscape and irrigation assessment
- 50% off design fees,
- $4 per square foot of turf that is replaced
Check out the Virtual Garden Tour to visit some of your neighbors’ NatureScape Gardens!
Attend a Workshop
- Click here to register for an upcoming workshop! Use our rebate calculator to estimate your project costs.
Apply for the Program
- Click here to apply and participate in the NatureScape program. You can click here to read the Customer Participation Agreement
- Contractor will inspect and assess the irrigation system and service location to confirm the site satisfies the minimum eligibility requirements of the program. Contractor will complete assessment in 1 day.
- Contractor will provide Applicant with a design consultation which will discuss the turf removal method, potential landscape layouts, a native plant palette, and estimated project costs. Contractor will complete the landscape design and contact the Applicant to schedule the design delivery within 1 week.
- Contractor will begin turf removal process. Contractor will complete the turf removal process in 1 day.
- Contractor will complete the installation of a new native landscape so that when mature, at least 75% of the rebated portions of the landscape will consist of plant material. Contractor will complete landscape installation within 14 days.
Post Installation Education
- 90 days following landscape installation, Contractor will provide education to the Applicant on how to properly care for and maintain plants and landscape.
Most projects are complete in as little as 6-8 weeks.