Moulton Niguel Water District’s Speakers Bureau is a free program offered to our community. Interested individuals and organizations can schedule presentations by District representatives that are tailored to provide information about water issues of interest. The goal of the Speakers Bureau Program is to create a two-way communication between the District and our customers and to provide local organizations with information on current water issues.
Our presentations can cover a variety of water topics, including:
- Efficiency: Money-Saving Water Rebates, Programs & Resources for You
- Budgets: Understanding the Water Budget-Based Rate Structure
- Supply: Current Outlook and Future Water Reliability
- Quality: How Moulton Niguel Delivers Safe and Clean Drinking Water to Your Homes
- Infrastructure: Our Commitment to Maintaining our Water Infrastructure
- Data & Innovation: Ensuring Long-Term Water Reliability Through Smart Planning
…and much more!
To request a speaker on the water topic your organization is interested in or for general questions, please complete the form below, or call the District at (949) 831-2500. We look forward to talking to you about our most precious resource — water.