HOW MOULTON NIGUEL IS KEEPING YOU SAFE WITH ITS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PROGRAM
Moulton Niguel Water District is dedicated to providing safe and reliable water and wastewater service every day of the year, including during emergencies. We take great pride in operating and maintaining our water infrastructure system which is why we regularly test our systems to be ready for any emergency. Learn more by watching the videos below.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREPARE FOR AN EMERGENCY
Natural disasters can strike at any time. That’s why Moulton Niguel offers emergency preparedness tips and resources to help you stay safe. Being ready for natural disasters and other emergencies can help save lives and prevent damage to your property.
Be Prepared to Shelter in Place:
- Water for 14 days
- Food for 14 days
- Mini survival kit in the vehicle
- Thick blanket(s) in vehicle
- Jumper cables
- Tire chains (depending on geographical area)
- Contact person from another State
- Cell phone spare battery
- Bleach (NON-SCENTED)
- Keep vehicle gas tanks full
- Supplies for your pet (food and medication)
- Survival hand wind survival radio
- Can opener
- Written phone list of important phone numbers
Make a Plan
Answer these four questions by talking with your family:
- How will I receive emergency alerts and warnings?
- What is my shelter plan?
- What is my evacuation route?
- What is my family/household communication plan?