Customer Record Change Form

If you need to make any changes to your account information such as changing the name on your account or updating your mailing address, please call our Customer Service Department during our regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.

If you would like to start or stop water service, or are taking over the water and sewer bills, please complete the Residential Customers – Start/Stop Service Form.