A request for an adjustment of charges for a bill with consumption that exceeds Tier 3 of the customer’s calculated water budget. Find out more
Bill Adjustment Request: A request for an adjustment of charges for a bill with consumption that exceeds Tier 3 of the customer’s calculated water budget. A temporary bill adjustment category has been made available due to economic or public health hardship from COVID-19.
To request a Bill Adjustment, see below.
For more about Adjustments:
Doesn’t sound like what you are looking for? To read about water budget modification requests
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to contact the District to request an adjustment of their water bill through the Adjustment Form. A customer may request an adjustment of one bill for a single issue. Please submit the Adjustment Form within 30 days of your high bill for a bill adjustment. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact the Billing Department to make any payment arrangements if payment cannot be made in full at the time payment is due. Any approved adjustment will be issued as a credit on a future water bill.
Examples of reasons to file an Adjustment:
- Repair of a Leak, such as a toilet issue, irrigation, or a pinhole leak in the home
- New Landscape Establishment – New California Friendly Landscapes (new plants must be installed between November and April)
- Courtesy Adjustments – New Customer
- Irrigation Timer Malfunction (once every three (3) years)
- Pool Fill (allowed only when the Water Shortage Contingency Plan is not in effect)
- Temporary: Adjustment for economic or public health hardship due to COVID-19