Create a paradise for pollinators and bring the beauty of California into your own landscape by gardening with California native plants.
• Conserve water
• Require little maintenance
• Create an eco-friendly environment
• Create a habitat for wildlife and pollinators
• Provide year-round beauty
• Help prevent pollution from urban runoff
Moulton Niguel Water District hosts FREE workshops to help customers reimagine their outdoor spaces into beautiful California native gardens. Our landscape workshops are interactive and informative, with a focus on landscape that are sustainable in the Orange County climate and include education on the following topics:
• Selecting beautiful California native plants
• Taking a watershed approach to landscape design
• Using rainwater as a resource
• Evaluating and designing your site
NatureScape is a direct-install Turf-to-Native Garden Program that helps customers replace turf with a native, low water-use landscape. NatureScape participants receive a free pre-qualification landscape and irrigation assessment, 50% off design fees, turf removal, new landscape installation, plus $2 per square foot of turf that is replaced. *Turf must be present to qualify for the program.