Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have additional questions about Moulton Niguel rebate programs, workshops, or resources? Check out our FAQ’s, some of your questions
may be answered here.
Most NatureScape projects can be complete in as little as 6-8 weeks. Project lengths may vary depending on landscape size, design style, and unforeseen circumstances.
- As part of the NatureScape program, Applicants are provided with a Landscape design that can be presented to their HOA for approval.
- If you are participating in the regional Residential Turf Removal program, it is recommended that you get HOA approval before applying to the program.
Click here to calculate a suggested irrigation schedule for your neighborhood. Or take the guesswork out of monthly adjustments and consider getting a Weather-Based Irrigation Controller. Weather-Based Irrigation Controllers, aka ‘Smart Timers’, use information about your plants, soil, and weather conditions to apply the right amount of water year-round. Check out our Rebates page!
- If you are participating in the NatureScape program rebates are instant.
- If you are participating in the regional Residential Turf Removal program, you can expect a rebate check 10-12 weeks after you have successfully passed your post-inspection.
- If you are participating in the Commercial Turf Removal program, you can expect a rebate check 30-60 days after you have successfully passed your post-inspection.
Calscape is a database that uses your zipcode to provide a list of California Native Plants that evolved to thrive in your neighborhood. You can learn more about the plants, what pollinators they support, and even what nurseries carry them!
- If you are participating in the NatureScape program, a licensed contractor is already provided.
- If you are participating in the regional Residential Turf Removal program or the Commercial Turf Removal program, Moulton Niguel requires that a California Licensed Landscape Contractor be hired for your turf removal project. Only labor performed by a California Licensed Landscape Contractor is eligible for reimbursement.