Residential Turf Removal
**Due to Program Popularity, All Reservations Have Been Filled Until Fall of 2023**
- Select landscape contractor & designer or select to Do It Yourself.
Click here to find a landscape contractor & designer or you can select to complete this part of the turf removal process as a Do It Yourself project.
- Apply for the Program. Start your application through the MWDOC Droplet Portal.
- Pass Pre-Inspection. Once MWDOC receives the completed application and establishes eligibility, you will be contacted by an inspector to schedule a site pre-inspection within 2-3 weeks. This pre-inspection will be a formal on-site visit to measure your project area.
- Notice to Proceed. If your site qualifies for the program, a Letter to Proceed will be emailed to you within 5 weeks.
- Turf Removal. You or your selected Contractor may begin the turf removal process.
- Landscape Installation. You or your selected Contractor must complete the project within the timeframe outlined by your project and deadline.
- Notification of Completion. Once you have completed your project and you are ready to have your post-installation appointment scheduled, please click here to notify MWDOC.
- Pass Post-Inspection Once MWDOC receives the completed form, you will be contacted by an inspector to schedule a mandatory site post-inspection within 2-3 weeks.
- Provide Receipts Congratulations! You’ve successfully passed your post-inspection. Please click here to upload your project-related receipts.
- Wait 10-12 Weeks for Rebate Check.
*Artificial Turf is not eligible for a turf replacement incentive