Commercial Turf Removal
Remove the non-functional turf and install a beautiful, California-friendly garden.
- Select landscape contractor & designer. Click here to find a landscape contractor & designer.
- Review the program overview
- Review the program terms and conditions
- Apply for the Program. Start your application through the MWDOC Droplet Portal.
- Pass Pre-Inspection. Once Moulton Niguel staff receives the completed application and establishes eligibility, you will be contacted by our contractor Waterwise to schedule a site pre-inspection within 1-2 weeks. This pre-inspection will be a formal on-site visit to measure your project area.
- Notice to Proceed. If your site qualifies for the program, a Letter to Proceed will be emailed to you within a week of the pre-inspection.
- Turf Removal. Contractor may begin turf removal process.
- Landscape Installation. You or your selected Contractor must complete the project within the timeframe outlined by your project and deadline.
- Notification of Completion. Log back into the MWDOC Droplet Portal to mark your project complete and submit photos.
- Pass Post-Inspection Once completion notification is received by Moulton Niguel, you will be contacted by our contractor Waterwise to schedule a mandatory site post-inspection within 1-2 weeks.
- Provide Receipts. The inspector will collect receipts and/or invoices paid-in-full during the post-inspection visit.
- Wait 30 – 60 Days for Rebate Check.
- *Artificial Turf is not eligible for a turf replacement incentive