After listening to our customers’ feedback who asked for our water services to consolidated into one place, Moulton Niguel is excited to offer MyWater MNWD, our new online customer portal! At MyWater MNWD, our customers have access to all of the tools and resources they need to manage their water service.
This new tool is designed to streamline the Moulton Niguel customer experience. Some of the services available through the portal include reporting water waste, starting or stopping service, conservation and water efficiency tips, and information on water rebate programs. We are now changing our online bill payment portal from Online BillPay to MyWater MNWD, which comes with exciting new features and low-to-cost payment options!
Benefits of Registering for MyWater MNWD
This change is intended to make District customers’ experience with Moulton Niguel even easier and more convenient. Some of the benefits this improvement offers are as follows:
- Manage Your Water Use: Track your water usage, start or stop service, make a payment, and view up to 18 months of bills. All electronically, all from one place.
- No Cost Payment Options: Pay your water bill with new, lower or no-cost options. No cost options are available by adding your ACH/e-check account information.
- Set Up Auto Pay: Pay over the phone or set up Auto Pay using your bank account or credit card information.
Commitment to Confidential Customer Information
We are committed to keeping all of our customers’ information private and safe. That is why we are using the same online security as banks and other financial institutions. As part of the process to ensure customer protection, we need every customer to register individually in the newly updated portal and update your payment information, including setting up Auto Pay if you’d like. We understand this is an inconvenience, but it is helpful in minimizing the risk of identity theft, data breaches, and it will help keep your financial information secure.
How Do I Get Started?
Registering for the customer portal and setting up payment information can be completed in three easy steps!
- Create an Account: Go to MyWater.MNWD.com and click on the “My Account” tab. If you haven’t yet signed up for the portal, you will need to create a new account.
2. Add Payment Information: Once you’ve registered, go to the “Payment Info” tab on your Account page to add payment information.
3. Interested in Setting Up Auto Pay? Activate Auto Pay by going to the “Billing” page and clicking on the “Auto Pay” tab.
***NOTE: If you are enrolling in the new Auto Pay system prior to May 15th, please make sure you deactivate Auto Pay in the old OnlineBiller portal.
We are excited to bring this new portal to our customers. If you are unsure about our registration process for the MyWater MNWD portal, view a step-by-step video below, and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call our office at (949) 831-2500.