Report Water Waste

Due to the ongoing drought and to comply with the State Water Resources Control Board mandates, MNWD has created a form for customers to report leaks and water waste.  For major water leaks and breaks that require urgent attention, please call us immediately at (949) 831-2500 (24/7).

If you would like to report water waste, please complete the following form:

Fill out my online form.