SAVE WATER AND MONEY WITH WATER-WISE CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANTS!
Take advantage of water-wise plants in your landscape. Once established, many California native plants need minimal irrigation beyond normal rainfall. Saving water conserves a vital, limited resource and saves money too.
California native plants:
- Are drought tolerant and conserve water.
- Create an eco-friendly environment.
- Demonstrate Orange County’s natural beauty.
- Reduce urban runoff pollution.
- Create a habitat for wildlife and pollinators.
Moulton Niguel offers rebates to help you replace your turf with these multi-benefit California native plants.