SAVE WATER AND MONEY WITH DROUGHT RESILIENT CA NATIVE PLANTS!
California is in its third year of drought, one way you can help is by replacing your non-functional turf with California native plants!
California native plants:
- Conserve water. They are naturally drought tolerant.
- Create an eco-friendly environment.
- Demonstrate Orange County’s natural beauty.
- Reduce urban runoff pollution.
- Create a habitat for wildlife and pollinators.
Planting California natives is also a sustainable landscaping approach in our NatureScape turf-to-native garden program. The NatureScape program offers a free pre-qualification landscape and irrigation assessment, 50% off design fees, and $4 per square foot of turf that is replaced.