For 24/7 emergency service, please call (949) 831-2500. Read More
At MNWD, we strive to provide you with exceptional service and we have made it simple to start and stop service. In order to help us provide you with the best possible service, please note the following:
- Notice of at least one (1) business day is required to start or stop service. These services are performed 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Certain cities, such as Aliso Viejo, Dana Point, Laguna Hills, and Mission Viejo are only partially serviced by MNWD. If you are not sure if MNWD provides water and sewer service to your residence, please call a Customer Service Representative at (949) 831-2500, or check our service area map.
- For non-residential customers, please call a Customer Service Representative at (949) 831-2500 to start and/or stop service.
- In order to establish service in your name, you will need to provide the following:
- date you would like to start or stop service
- service address
- mailing address (if applicable)
- contact phone number
- government issued identification number
- A non-refundable $15 service establishment fee will be applied to your first bill.
- MNWD offers a Continuous Service Agreement for owners of rental properties. To sign up, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (949) 831-2500.
- You will be responsible for all charges until MNWD is notified that service is no longer required in your name.
- MNWD does not transfer service. If you are moving, please request to stop service at your old address and request to start service at the new address (two separate forms are required).
Telephone: (949) 831-2500
Note: E-mail inquires will receive a response with 24-hours, during regular business hours.
Customer Service Hours
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.