For 24/7 emergency service, please call (949) 831-2500. Read More
Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) adopted Fats, Oil, and Grease (FOG) program in 2010, to comply with the State Water Resources Control Board’s regulations. The purpose of these regulations is to facilitate the maximum beneficial public use of the District’s sewer services and facilities while preventing blockages of sewer lines resulting from discharges of fats, oils and grease (“FOG”) to the sewer facilities, and to specify appropriate FOG discharge requirements for Food Service Establishments.
Click on the items below to learn more:
- Sewer System Management Plan
- Resolution Adopting and Certifying the District’s Sewer System Management Plan
- Sewer System Management Plan Attachments
- Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) Program
- Kitchen Best Management Practices for Fats, Oils and Grease Training Video