Commercial customers in need of temporary water supply for construction purposes may contact MNWD at (949) 425-3557.

For Will Serve Letter issuance, new potable water service connections, construction water service, tenant improvements, or other private development projects, contact our Permitting Technician at (949) 425-3557.

For recycled water service or retrofit inquiries, contact the Cross-Connection Supervisor at (949) 425-3531.