For 24/7 emergency service, please call (949) 831-2500. Read More
Have questions regarding your bill? Please call the Billing Department at (949) 448-4050.
When Is Your Bill Due?
Your bill is due on or before the due date indicated. If not paid by the due date, water and sewer service may be discontinued without further notice. Prior to service disconnection, when it is necessary to send a reminder of a past-due balance, a $15 late notice fee will be charged to your account. If service is discontinued for nonpayment, it will be restored only after all charges and reconnection fees have been paid. The reconnection fee is non-refundable. You may also be required to pay a deposit.
To make sure that your water bill is processed promptly, please:
- Print amount paid above amount due, if different than bill amount
- Write the account number on your check or money order
- Place the smaller portion of the bill stub and payment in the return envelope without stapling or taping together
- Use a pen with blue or black ink
- Send a check or money order only
- Cash payments should be made at the Main Office during normal business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.)
If you are unable to pay your bill by the due date, please call the Billing Department at (949) 448-4050 to discuss payment arrangements.